真人外教一对一_在线英语培训_成人英语培训【春喜外语学习官网】

400-009-9394客服在線:(9am - 11pm)登錄注冊
當前位置:首頁>資料>商務英語
您是不是在找:1 1 1  雅思 外貿

無敵旅游干貨 | 出國必備的旅游英語大全

發布時間:2017-08-11 09:54:53作者:春喜外語來源:www.lihuyihao.com瀏覽量:
(轉載請注明出處:春喜外語外教一對一少兒外教一對一在線英語培訓)

 本文章由春喜在線英語2017.8.11日編輯發布

出境旅行之前,行李,酒店,機票都準備好了

那你自己準備好了嗎?

在國外語言不通,地圖沒用的時候

半天擠不出一句英文問路人,只能干著急吧!

小編為大家準備了一系列的交通英語大全

讓你出行不怕聽和說!

 

 

交通工具

1.飛機篇


辦理登機

這次班機是在這個柜臺辦理登機手續嗎?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

夫人,有手提行李嗎?

Any hand luggage, madam?

Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?

我有一只背包。

I have one shoulder bag.

您準備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?

Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?

手提行李不用稱重。

Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.

手提行李不包括在內。

Hand-baggage is not included.

請您把行李標簽系上可以嗎?

Could you put on the luggage label, please?

把您的行李放在柜臺上好嗎?

Will you put your luggage on the counter?

你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?

Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?

就是這些要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?

Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?

我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?

May all my luggage be weighed?

我一共三件行李超重嗎?

I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

先生,您有多少件行李要托運?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

我想托運這三件行李。

I want to check these three pieces.

這只短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。

Carry this over-weight bag by myself.

您的行李箱要托運。其余的您可以隨身攜帶。

Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.

我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?

Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?

您可以免費帶手提行李上機。

You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.

免費行李限額是25千克。

The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.

您只能帶24磅行李。

You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.

這沒超出免費行李限額吧。

Is that inside the free allowance?

剛好低于限額。

It's just below the limit.

它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。

They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

不需要超重費。

There's no excess to pay.

超重5千克。

It's five kilos overweight.

恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。

I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

那么我該付您多少錢?

Well, how much do I owe you?

超重費是每公斤5美元。

The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.

把您的機票給我好嗎?

Will you give me your ticket?

請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?

May I have your tickets and passports, please?

這是我的護照,我準備坐中國民航班機去紐約。

Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

這是您的行李單。

Here's your luggage bill.

這是一張機艙行李標簽。

Here's a cabin luggage label.

這是您的機票及登機牌。

Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

 

單詞

登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card

辦理登機手續:check in

柜臺:counter

手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)

行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage

 

詢問登機口

A: 我應該在幾號登機口登機?

    Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?

B: 8號登機口。

    Gate Eight.


A: 請問我的登機口是幾號?

    Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

B: 您的登機口是6號。

    Your gate number is 6.

 

詢問飛行信息

北京和倫敦的時差是多少?

 What's the time difference between Beijng and London?

你能告訴我一下我們什么時候到達倫敦嗎?

Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?

我們什么時候開始降落?

When are we going to be landing? 

飛機到……要多久?

How long is the flight to... ? 

 

詢問能夠準時起飛\降落嗎?

飛機會準時起飛嗎?

Is the flight on schedule?

Is the flight on time

這個航班會準時到達洛杉磯嗎?

Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?

 

登機廣播英語

飛機起飛前三十分鐘即上午9:30開始登機。

Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.

飛往悉尼的123次航班正在五號登機口登機。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate 

乘坐飛往悉尼的123次航班的旅客現在請登機。

We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.

我們很快要請部分旅客提前登機。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

頭等艙和公務艙的旅客,以及攜帶小孩或者需要特殊幫助的旅客現在請您開始登機。

At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.

現在請座位號在13至29排之間的旅客登機。

We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.

現在請所有旅客登機。

Now we'd like to begin general boarding.

 

詢問機艙服務

我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向后傾倒?(向后座的乘客說)

May I recline my seat?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

 

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

我是否可抽煙?

May I somke?

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

 

表達機上用餐

 

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。

I feel cold(hot).

有素餐嗎?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

請給我來點吃的好嗎?  

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

飛機上一般都配有正餐及各種飲品,你若不想吃,可以說 I have no appetite. 表示“我沒有食欲”。

I am on a diet. 我正在節食。

I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。

 

過境和轉機

A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

  你好,我們要轉乘到首爾的CA377航班,我們現在想登機。

B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

  我想看一下你們的機票和護照嗎?

A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

   當然。我們的座位能挨著嗎?

  

A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

  打擾一下,我原以為這是“直飛航班”。飛機為什么停在這了?

B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

  抱歉。你的票上寫的是直飛倫敦。你不必轉機,但得在這停大約一小時。


相關表達法:

transit and transfer 過境與轉機

過境 指旅客因所乘的班機在途中補充油料,更換機組人員而在機場做短暫停留,通常不需換乘飛機;

轉機 是指旅客所乘的不是直飛班機,而必須在途中某機場轉乘另一架飛機到達。

 

入境

A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?

  我可以要一些入境卡和海關申報單嗎?

B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.

  當然。我們馬上把它們發給旅客填寫。

A: There're 20 members in our group.

  我們組有二十人。

 

A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?

 你知道入境需要多長時間嗎?

B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.

  完全取決于其他到港航班的交通狀況。

A: What happens after that?

  然后呢?

B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.

  下一步就是到行李提取處。

 

A: May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

B: Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。


A: Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程機票嗎?

B: Yes, here it is.

有的,這是回程機票。


A:  How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。


A: How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶了多少現金?

B: I have 800 dollars.

大約800美金。


I'm just passing through.

我只是過境而已。


入境單填寫:

 

單詞:

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性別:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

國籍:nationality,country of citizenship

護照號:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往國:destination country

登機城市:city where you boarded

簽證簽發地:city where visa was issued

簽發日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人數:accompanying number

簽名:signature

官方填寫:official use only

職業:occupation

 

2.乘公交篇

 

 

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

這里有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

What time does it leave?

幾點發車?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里賣票?

I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?
我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下車。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?

We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我們想去北海公園看看。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公園時我會告訴你們。

We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公園快要到了。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余額不足。

Please get ready to get off  and touch your card again.

請您做好下車刷卡準備。 

 

3.乘地鐵篇

 

 

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地鐵。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪么?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街對面電影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

How much is the fare?

車費多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

順便問一下,我下車后怎么出站臺呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口處總是敞開著。

.

4.乘出租車篇

 

Is there an airport bus to the city center?

這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

公車站 / 出租車招呼站在哪里 ?

How long does it take to go to ____?

到__需要多長時間?

How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

Take me to ___ / this address, please.

請載我去(景點) / 地址。

Do you use the metre?

你使用計價器嗎?

Please stop / turn left / right here.

請在這里停車 / 左轉/ 右轉。

Please stop at the next intersection.

請在下個路口停車。

Can I pay the fare by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?

Stop here, please.

請在這里停車。

Keep the change, please.

不用找錢了。

 

 

5.乘船篇

 

A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island?

    船什么時候出發去棒槌島?

B: It will leave the port at six on July 8.

  將于7月8號六點離開港口。

 

A: Excuse me. When will the ship enter the port?

  請問船什么時候進港?

B: In an hour.

  一小時后。

 

Maybe we'll be in port before long.

我們可能快進港了。

How many ports do we call at on our passage to Dalian?

我們去大連要經過幾個港口?

What time does the ship leave?

船什么時間啟航?


本文標簽:
主站蜘蛛池模板: 阻垢剂|缓蚀剂|杀菌剂|分散剂|水处理剂|印染助剂|水处理药剂|造纸助剂|膜阻垢剂|缓蚀剂|HEDP|ATMP|螯合剂-山东凯瑞化学有限公司 水处理药剂生产厂家 | 兰州钢结构,甘肃铝镁锰板工程,青海岩棉复合板厂家,宁夏岩棉彩钢板公司,西宁彩钢夹芯板-兰州腾达彩钢 | 专业音响设备|数字功放|舞台音响|ktv音响|会议音响-劳伦士 | 普利卡管|普利卡管接头|普利卡接头-上海闵彬管业有限公司 | 紫外线光疗仪|白癜风光疗仪|牛皮癣治疗仪|308纳米led|SIGMA|上海希格玛高技术有限公司 | 自动隔油提升设备,消防稳压一体设备,苏州不锈钢消防水箱,污水提升设备厂家,无负压变频供水设备厂家-苏州脉泉供水设备有限公司 | 热电阻_热电偶_压力表_压力变送器_磁翻板液位计 - 淮安忠和测控仪表有限公司 | 门禁控制器-自动道闸-停车场系统-车位引导系统-车牌识别系统-楼宇对讲-可视门铃-门禁一卡通-河北京鹏电子科技有限公司 | 制冷加热循环机,密闭高低温一体机,优质密闭低温冷冻机-无锡冠亚恒温制冷技术有限公司 | 塑料振动筛-防腐蚀振动筛-聚丙烯振动筛-塑料振动筛厂家河南迈能机械设备有限公司 | 西安西玛电机销售,西安西玛电机有限公司(原泰富西玛西安电机厂) 西安西雷脉冲功率技术有限公司-高压调制器/加速器与脉冲功率系统的研发/生产/应用推广/高压脉冲电源的应用研究/设计/生产和销售/高功率脉冲器件/材料与仪器设备的研发/生产和销售/高电压/大电流/强磁场环境的模拟及测试服务/会议会展服务/货物及进出口的业务/脉冲功率技术领域类的技术转让 西安网站建设,西安网站设计制作,西安短视频拍摄_短视频运营就选动力无限网络推广公司 | 烟气在线监测系统_VOCs在线监测_分析仪「杭州世驰科技」 | 小耳朵电源_安防监控电源|小耳朵官网|电源适配器|摄像机电源|开关电源|小耳朵监控电源 | 粘土耐火砖,低气孔耐火砖-山东耐火材料 | 精密机械加工_零件加工_机械零部件加工厂_高精密零件加工定制—深圳精密机械加工厂 | 展柜设计定制-品牌展柜订做-展柜制作厂家「广州嘉艺展柜」 | 启东华立石油化工机械设备有限公司|过滤器|混合机|消声器|混合器|管道过滤器|空气过滤器|精细过滤器 | 数控落地镗铣床_数控刨台式镗铣床_数控龙门加工中心-青岛辉腾机械设备有限公司 | 山东宇帆航空科技有限公司官网| 郑州月嫂|月嫂培训|月嫂服务|郑州布卢家政服务有限公司 | 输送机电动滚筒_山东电动滚筒_输送机滚筒_皮带输送机-山东中输输送机械有限公司 | 芜湖表面处理-涂装-精密加工-阳极氧化-芜湖研历光电科技有限公司 | 胜亿网-专注B2B电子商务,为企业提供一站式网络服务 | 宁夏密集型母线槽厂家-封闭式母线槽-电力工程安装-天地经纬电力 宁波允泰仪器有限公司-硬度计、拉力试验机、盐雾试验箱、影像测量仪、气动量仪 | 呼吸家官网|肺功能检测仪生产厂家|国产肺功能仪知名品牌|肺功能检测仪|肺功能测试仪|婴幼儿肺功能仪|弥散残气肺功能仪|肺功能测试系统|广州红象医疗科技有限公司|便携式肺功能仪|大肺功能仪|呼吸康复一体机|儿童肺功能仪|肺活量计|医用简易肺功能仪|呼吸康复系统|肺功能仪|弥散肺功能仪(大肺)|便携式肺功能检测仪|肺康复|呼吸肌力测定肺功能仪|肺功能测定仪|呼吸神经肌肉刺激仪|便携式肺功能 | 太阳能光伏发电_太阳能热水器_空气能热水器_直饮净水器_深圳市大兴节能环保科技有限公司 | 烧腊培训,广东有实力的烧腊培训[免费试吃],广式烧鸭培训-烧鹅培训-学烧腊选广州嘉政 | 深圳店铺装修-连锁店装修-深圳标榜装饰设计 | 深圳汽车贴膜_深圳全车车身改色贴膜|UPPF隐形车衣官网 | 氢能展,氢能展会,燃料电池展,加氢设备_氢气储运_制氢设备_氢燃料汽车_加氢站成套设备 | 阻垢剂|缓蚀剂|杀菌剂|分散剂|水处理剂|印染助剂|水处理药剂|造纸助剂|膜阻垢剂|缓蚀剂|HEDP|ATMP|螯合剂-山东凯瑞化学有限公司 水处理药剂生产厂家 | 太原重卡叔叔运输有限公司-山西太原大件运输、太原物流公司、太原货运物流、太原大件运输、太原货运信息、长治物流公司、长治大件运输、晋城物流公司、晋城大件运输、忻州大件运输、朔州大件运输、阳泉大件运输、大同大件运输、吕梁大件运输、临汾大件运输、运城大件运城 | 苏州宣传片制作_企业展厅设计_博物馆设计_展馆设计_方行舟设计公司 | 专注客流统计,客流分析,人流统计系统,客流计数器-广州市天威电子科技有限公司 | 中房网_中国房地产业协会官方网站 | 济南手板_山东快速成型-山东嘉瑞杰机械科技有限公司 | 抛丸机-通过式抛丸机-履带吊钩式抛丸机厂家-青岛泓霖智能设备公司 | 天津市金色巨腾科技发展有限公司-天津监控安装,天津弱电工程,天津无线网络覆盖 | 中国建材信息总网-中国建材行业权威的信息资讯平台 | 神魔录官网 - 收藏网址的地方,也是防骗小知识分享的地方 | 土壤碳通量-土壤水势传感器-涡度相关-北京力高泰科技有限公司 |